Wednesday, November 3, 2010

NOSTALGIC ME




There are places we cant return, There are Lies you have to tell, Andtruths you cant deny.

quoted from the movie "Brokeback Mountain"





there are some times that you cant deny the fact that you fell in love in the right person on the wrong place, wrong time, and definitely at the wrong scenario. where in you should sacrifice everything for the sake of the relationship grows. just like taking the rain on the roof of my empty house, or by taking some tears now and let them fall out after he left me alone.

DAMN it.

I wished that I didn't met him for not experiencing this kind of pain....

MEAN it.

although I kept on lying on myself that he will come back....

And ACCEPT it..

that he will not love you the way that he loved you before.


THE LESSON THAT I LEARNED FROM IT:



So, finding the right person was not that simple, it actually makes you feel stupid by waiting for the perfect one.. but the person that comes on your life has so many flaws.. just accept that person and learn how to loved him the way that he loves you...  and while I'm waiting for that person, try to raise your VALORE so that the person that you are dreaming off could not afford to have you... although that person is getting married soon.. what the hect.. but I'm happy for that person and his future bride... best wishes to the two of you...

No comments: